Become a Career Development Volunteer
BECOME A CAREER DEVELOPMENT VOLUNTEER
– Partnering in Student Success
We welcome parent volunteerism in career development programs offered .We have a variety of ways for you to connect with students which include visiting to campus, connecting with students virtually, or meeting students near your workplace.
Assist students in the their career and professional development:
- Attend on-campus fairs and career counselling sessions
- Provide informational interviews
- Hold an on-campus or virtual company information session
- Participate in Student Career Development Programs
- Be a mentor – Offer guidance and advice to students (on a panel, in a classroom)
- Host an on-site field visit at your company
- Allow students to experience job shadow in your workplace
If you’d like to become involved in career development volunteer projects, such as those listed above, please take a few moments to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our teaching methodology is a combination of international teaching methods and basic concepts of traditional values. Each classroom has its own learning culture encouraging creative and application-based learning.
- Young minds are easily impressionable which is why we intend to make them comfortable in stepping out of their comfort zones to learn and prosper.