WE RAISE CONFIDENT LEARNERS
R – RESILIENCE
I – INTERGRITY WITH APPLIED SCIENCE
S- SUCCESS WITH RESEARCH
E- ENJOYMENT WITH PHYSICAL FITNESS
To nurture the leaders of tomorrow, ICE King of Kings Matric Higher Secondary School has introduced the philosophy RAISE with an aim to achieve all round excellence, which help us in bringing out the highest of potentials, making each child self-sufficient and prepared for life.
Our Philosophy of resilience is the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties. King of Kings aims at making students independent of monitored discipline.
This helps the child to check his own progress and begin to work himself
This also makes student self- sufficient and composed in his ways. It helps him learn to deal with basic stress and monotonous routines. Children who are able to build self control are happier and less stressed.
- Student motivation programmes
- Monitored innovative assemblies
- Guest lectures
- Special skill workshops
- A spectrum of competition opportunities
- Student council
- Various internal and external assessments
HARD WORK AND ACADEMIC RIGOR
“Hard Work always pays off”
We try to inculcate a culture of ‘you reap what you sow’ in our classrooms. Sprinkling the essence of hard work in our schedules, we ignite academic rigor in every child. This theory focuses on honing the sharp minds and training them for excellence.
- Inter- school Competitions – Competitions such as Language Quest, Tech Quest, Junior Einstein etc keep the students on their toes, creating a proactive and efficient environment for the students to attain credibility in their learning process.
- External Exams – Students should not become complacent; for which they need to continuously keep a check on their progress not only at an Inter-school level but also with external competitions like OLYMPIAD. This gives them a sense of boost and motivation to keep working on themselves, hence generating an academic rigor in them.
This theory is not just limited to a student’s life. We give a lot of importance to our Teacher Training Programs as well, motivating hard work and rigor in their efforts.
INTERGRITY WITH APPLIED SCIENCE
“Knowledge is of no use unless you put it to practice”
A child can easily mug up what is being taught and forget what he learnt very soon after his or her exams. Imparting practical knowledge is extremely crucial. King of kings have introduced the most efficient and modern ways to deal with this issue. Every subject, at KOK, is taught with an emphasis on real world applications.
To spark their interest in innovations and ideas, our in-house team of engineers has designed
- Science Kits
- Maths Kits
- English – Public Speaking, Creative Writing, Reporting.
We intend to stimulate originality in their efforts and vision. To make them fearless of science and typical topics, we have introduced them in a more engaging and attractive manner.
SUCCESS WITH RESEARCH
Research is formalized curiosity”
This concept emphasizes the importance of learning in depth rather than in width. Attempting to cover every topic disturbs the orientation of a child. A child needs to explore the boundaries of a subject that interest him. This will lead to an instant rise in student engagement and attendance.
Teaching shouldn’t be a one-way process, where a child consumes knowledge mindlessly. A child must be able to understand the concepts of his topics, should be made capable to touch the depth of the subject, question rigorously and explore fearlessly.
Motivation plays an important role in a child’s life. Our program attempts to inculcate reading and research habits in our students. This focuses on
- Academic Growth
- Personality Growth
- Perspective Building
Today’s generation highly lacks individuality, a personal voice, because they forget to research and question. Only researching will help a student form personal opinions and conclusions on issues since it ignites a culture of questioning.
ENJOYMENT WITH PHYSICAL FITNESS
“A healthy mind resides in a healthy body”
In keeping with our holistic development approach, we feel a child’s health is as important as his academics, if not more. After all, if a student’s health doesn’t permit, his academic life might get disrupted. To achieve excellence in Physical Fitness programs, ORCHIDS consistently thrives in contributing to their necessities through the following.
- Individual progress records to determine the development of the child
- An array of sports to keep them on their toes
- Health and Nutrition Program
Health and Nutrition Program includes the ABCD Assessments:
- Alpha Fitness Assessments
- Biochemical Assessments
- Clinical Assessments
- Dietary Assessments